Fiberglass mesh is made by C-glass or E-glass fibers woven roving as its basis material, and then treated with Acrylic Acid liquid.
Fiberglass mesh is made by C-glass or E-glass fibers woven roving as its basis material, and then treated with Acrylic
Acid Copolymer liquid. An ideal construction engineering material, Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation <1%, the
durability of more than 50 years. High elastic modulus 0.4Gpa, is can't reach by other chemical fibers.
|mesh||4X4mm, 4X5mm, 5X5mm, 10X10mm|
|roll size||1X50m popular ones|
|color||white, blue, orange,yellow, as your wanted|
145gr Fiberglass mesh 160gr Fiberglass mesh
110grX10X10Mesh Fiberglass mesh 130gr Fiberglass mesh
1) Excellent alkaline resistance and corrosion resistance
2) High tensile strength and impact resistance
3) Good dimensional stability and deformation resistance
4) Good adhesion with resins and water resistance
5) Temperature stability and flame resistance
6) Soft, flexible and well arranged, simple and easy to apply Resistance to aging.
7) Durable, versatile and cost-effective
Fiberglass mesh is widely used to reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaics, roofing, interior and
exterior walls, and in other industrial applications.er.